FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix – HK 2015 presented by Watsons: CITIZEN【Most Popular Player】Online vote
CITIZEN has been continuously supporting international sports competition throughout the years, and had been the official sponsor for FIVB Volleyball Grand Prix since 2012 for consecutive 3 years, sharing all the passions and appreciations. This year, CITIZEN goes further to become the title sponsor of "The Most Popular Player" online voting campaign, in order to demonstrate the continuous support pragmatically.
FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix-HK presented by Watsons will be held from 16 – 18 July at Hong Kong Coliseum. This year China, Japan, Thailand and USA will perform their best to compete for the champion.
Joining this spectacular event with us and giving support to your favorite player! From 25th Jun to 4:00pm on 18th July, you can cast a vote for CITIZEN “The Most Popular Player” through the WGPHK website (wgp.vbahk.org.hk). Fans’ voting will account for 60% of the overall votes while sports journalists’ will make up the remaining 40%. The player who gets the highest number of votes will become CITIZEN “The Most Popular Player” in this tournament and will receive a prize money of US$1,000 and a CITIZEN watch. Take your action now and vote for your most favorite and supportive player!
(Each voter could only vote the player once and the voter could vote more than one player)
***The organizer reserves final decision in case of any disputes.***