1.Is it true that there will be no scratch for Duratect material despite you hit it hard?
2.Does Duratect material peel or become cloudy?
3.If Duratect material is "Hard", does it mean it is not easy to be broken?
4.Some tips on maintenance of Duratect.
5.What kind of product Duratect is used for?
- 1. Is it true that there will be no scratch for Duratect material despite you hit it hard?
- No. There will be scratches if you hit it with a hard sharp object or purposely put a strong pressure. It is scratch-resistant for daily use. We hope you will treat it with care as it is your precious watch after all.
- 2. Does Duratect material peel or become cloudy?
- As it has a hard layer from the surface of the material towards the inner side, it does not peel as like coating does. It will continue to have a brand new shine as it is resistant to scratches that cause a blur appearance.
- 3. If Duratect material is "Hard", does it mean it is not easy to be broken?
- The surface hardness is 3 to 4 times higher than that of ordinary stainless steel. Although the surface is so hard, the inside retains the hardness of ordinary stainless steel, thus it is not easily broken. Also by retaining its basic characteristics, we can easily process it to explore many different designs.
- 4. Some tips on maintenance of Duratect.
- Wipe it with a soft cloth to remove sweat or dirt after use as for the ordinary watch.
- 5. What kind of product Duratect is used for?
- Presently, it is used in the category of Campanola & xC. We will extend its use to various categories. Check and confirm an indication of Duratect when you buy the watch.